The next Simple Hydration Run Team member to answer 15 Questions is Larry Wapnitsky from Glenside, Pennsylvania.
2. What is your favorite song right now?
How about the one that’s my inspiration…The Touch – Stan Bush.
3. What is your favorite book?
Tough question, as I’m an avid reader, so it’s hard to pick one. For now, let’s say it’s a tie between “Methusela’s Children” by Robert Heinlein, “Songs of Earth and Power” by Greg Bear, and “American Gods” by Neil Gaiman.
4. What is your favorite movie?
For comedy? It’s Blazing Saddles.
6. What is your favorite word?
7. What runner inspires you?
Not one, but so many of the people in the Sub-30 Club. Regular, everyday Joes and Janes, many of whom have become family.
10. What is your favorite race medal or award?
Hot Chocolate 15k.
11. What race would you highly recommend?
Runner’s World Hat Trick – 5k, 10k, Half-Marathon all in one weekend. I’ve not done the trail to make it a full 26.2 (not my game).
12. Have you ever bonked in a race?
15. What is a fun fact about you?
I once turned down an opportunity to appear on “Win Ben Stein’s Money” to go for a job interview. Considering how much I hated that job, I should’ve gone on the game show.